Re: [IP] Fwd: Lisa Carmichael...in pregnancy chat

email @ redacted wrote:

> to everyone
> cindy bor is not yelling the truth my nice had her baby july the 12 i was real
> happy when she went tp labor that made a big bad bo bo bo that i told all that
> i was in labor i was not and iam still preg she lost her hubby and i lost min
> IAM TELLING THE TURTH SO HELP ME  IF YOUWANT TO BELIVE CINDY that is fine  or
> me i did lose my hubby and iam preg iam sorry about waht happen my nice tina
> was preg and she was the one who had the baby

Lisa I'd love to believe you, but you and your "niece" appear to have
EXACTLY the same poor grammar, spelling, and typing abilities.

If you have scammed these people, you ought to be ashamed.

If you are truly needy, you only need to ask...and these wonderful
people on this group, through the grace of God, would have helped to
provide your needs.

Mike