RE: [IP] I am wearing my pump

"The worst thing you can do is kill yourself"  LOL - you are right - that is
the worst I could do.  Since this afternoon I have bolused 3 times.

Once to correct a high because I have a chest cold.  1/2 of my normal dose
before I ate dinner and the other 1/2  an hour later (trying the mimic a
square wave I guess) because I have gastro-whatever.

Thanks for your comment it really made me laugh.  Thanks to everyone else
who told me to go for it - I did.  I'll just tell the doctor that I hated to
waist perfectly good humalog!!!

Now, I have to get busy and start sewing some pockets.