[IP] Slogans

I tend to think that there are two groups we are talking
Those who pump insulin
Those who have managed diabetes for a LONG time.

The two are not mutually exclusive, or inclusive.

The pumpers group has a lot of humor/fun associated with
various slogans ect.  My two favorites thus far are:
Insulin: it's not just at breakfast anymore, and My other
pancreas is a pump.  Which is not to discredit the others,
many of which have produced grins.

The other group (LONG timers) is a bit more delicate.  At
first I thought that we should recognize those who have
managed to keep on without or in spite of the hardships and
complications.  I don't know how to have fun with this
topic; it is not fun and I don't an appropriate recognition
for "not having fun" for a long time.

I'm still mulling this one over.