[IP] I am wearing my pump

Okay, so I have my pump on - the trainer came by and conveniently forget
saline solution so we put humalog in the pump.  Now, he told me to wait to
see the doctor before I set my basal rate.  This I totally understand.  So,
the pump is in place - I have humalog in it - I feel totally comfortable
with programming the pump - what is stopping me from bolusing with the
humalog instead of a shot?  The temptation is killing me.  What do you guys
think I should do?  Please advise me ASAP as I need to either do the bolus
soon or take a shot.

(You should never give a computer tech a toy and expect him/her not to play
with it)

Barb Schiller