[IP] surgery

I just remembered, when  I talked with the "gas guy" (like that) before
the surgery he said he would run bg at about 200 during the surgery as a
precausion and make adjustments after surgery if needed. But like I said
I was fine after, every thing went very good. I believe talking to these
guys makes all the difference in the world.
You can feel out what they know and understand and they can see where
you are also.