Re: [IP] Earthquake Readiness and a Tandem Pump

we have an  portable battery charger and battery backup , cost somewhere
around $150. used it after Hurricane Sandy to charge phones , power a
lamp...
https://www.amazon.com/Goal-Zero-Portable-Generator-Alternative/dp/B00D5RVMAM
It lasted over a week , and then my husband would take it to work and
recharge it.  but- we used if for a lamp, which used lots of power....If
only charging phones or a pump , it would probably last 2-3 weeks...
Stacey