Re: [IP] Earthquake Readiness and a Tandem Pump

You can buy Solar Powered USB chargers. Call tandem and find out how many
amps you need (tell them why you can't use a regular charger) and make sure
the solar charger provides AT LEAST that many amps (the more amps the
better). This also gives you power for your cell phone (if the cell towers
are up).