Re: [IP] Earthquake Readiness and a Tandem Pump

 Hi Barbara, if I lost electrical power for a month, I would probably move east.
But for big bucks you could buy a home generator, assuming you could find fuel,
you could live off the grid for years. For shorter term catastrophes, you can
charge your tandem from your laptop. Or for about $100 they make a USB battery
backup with enough storage to power your pump for months,

Mike...

Sent from my iPad