[IP] Earthquake Readiness and a Tandem Pump

Hello.  I am wondering if anyone lives in the Northwest and has been
thinking about backup electrical power in case we have the earthquake that
geologists are predicting sometime in the next 50 years.
In particular, I am hoping for an economical but dependable way to charge
my pump, if the electrical grid is out for a month.  Thanks.
Barbara