[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1539 Dexcom and G6

 I have been using the G5 from the time it was approved by Medicare. When the G6
came out I attempted to switch over, so I called Dexcom and received the
standard pitch that the company would have enough supplies by the end of March
and this was because of the strong demand. March has come and gone and now they
are blaming Medicare and Dexcom is saying they will not be able to switch G5
users on Medicare over to the G6 until the end of the year. It seems they are
not telling us the truth, there are enough supplies available to new
subscribers( both Medicare and non-Medicare) but not to the loyal followers who
have fought to get the Dexcom CGM approved by Medicare and health insurance
companies. What about those of us who are users and also stock owners? I think
it is time that we ALL call Dexcom and STRONGLY complain about the way we are
being treated.