Re: [IP] Dexcom 6 and Medicare

 Through my endo, a rep for Dexcom called me in Feb. to have me start with the
Dexcom G5 and them at the end of March, whenbs the Dexcom G6, comes available
to Medicare people , I could switch over to it. I have never had a sensor before
and therefore thought it would be just easier to get a Dexcom G6 at the end of
March and forget the switch over thing. I am about to contact the Dexcom rep to
set up the Dexcom G6 with Medicare insurance but I am very Leary. I am sure he
would be glad to put the order through but he will be of no help when things go
wrong due to lack of supplies etc.. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone