[IP] Dexcom 6 and Medicare

A month or two ago Dexcom indicated that G6 will probably not be available to
Medicare recipients under Q4 of 2019. Typically they did not officially
announce it and most of us learned about it through social media. But the
Dexcom website does reflect the delay:  https://www.dexcom.com/faq/medicare
<https://www.dexcom.com/faq/medicare>

The main reason for this delay is Dexcom ensuring that their is adequate
supply of G6 supplies.

Once I start receiving G6 supplies, I plan to use G5 for a few more months in
order to build up a stash of G6 supplies. G6 seems to have more failed sensors
than I experience with G5 plus Dexcom has lately been very slow in shipping
out replacement supplies.

Because I use a Tandem pump I am very anxious to get access to G6 so that I
can start using Basal IQ,