[IP] Dexcom 6 and Medicare

 I believe that as of the end of March the Dexcom G6 is now available to people
on Medicare. I want to get the Dexcom G6 but I am hesitant do to lack of
supplies due to demand. Has anyone had a problem getting supplies through
Medicare for Dexcom G6. Are you able to get test strips covered through Medicare
when using a Dexcom G6? My understanding is that Medicare will allow 3 sensors a
month. If your sensor goes bad or some other problem arises, I would think you
would need test strips for a backup. Three a month leaves no extra when a
problem arises. Just how does all this work with Medicare?