[IP] spare Medtronic Quicksets

Hi friends,

 I am in need of Medtronic Quicksets, wondering if someone in the group has a
few spare Medtronic Quicksets.

 I unfortunately pay for these out of my pocket - not yet covered through
Medicare. A lady from the group did help last time however I have again run out
of the supplies.

Following are the quickest details that I use:

 -- MiniMed Quick-set Infusion Set 9mm Cannula, 60cm Tubing (10/box) - Product
Code: MMT-397.

 Please message me if anyone has any spare ones. I would be happy to pay the
shipping costs.

Thanks,

Rupesh