Re: [IP] Medtronic pump supplies available

George, I also live in the Villages but with the VA providing my supplies I
really do not need what you have to offer. Have you looked into the post
office shipping boxes? They are a fixed price for all you can stuff in the
box. I think that would be a much cheaper way to send them.

Kurt