[IP] Medtronic pump supplies available

I have some Medtronic pump supplies. I used to send these to
Insulin-Pumpers, but the shipping is getting too much. Most, perhaps all,
are in date, although some are very close to their expiry date.

I live in The Villages Florida, just North west of Orlando.  Some sort of
pickup would be perfect.

If I have to ship them, I have included my estimate of the shipping cost.
If there is anything you would like please phone me at  732-224-8988 AND
LEAVE A MESSAGGE AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

Please check the specifications of the supplies at the Medtronic web site.

23 boxes of MMT-326A 1.8ml reservoirs (shipping $75)

5 boxes MMT-332A - 3ml reservoirs  (shipping $50)

5 boxes MMT-397 Quick-set infusion sets (shipping $75)

16 boxes Contour Next 50 strips per box (shipping $50)

George