Re: [IP] Recent Op-Ed in NT Times, Price of Insulin

 ANd I think of lot it has to do with the mis- and dis-info out there. I'll bet
the majority of the general public berlieve diabetes is self-induce and with a
change in lifestyle and weight loss a cure is achieved.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/opinion/insulin-drug-price-increase.html?a