Re: [IP] Medicare and Pump Problem

 Hi Carol, Medicare is not your friend, they only care about cost containment,
the sooner they can kill you the lower their cost. There is no way around their
rules, you can open up a cash account with the manufacturer and pay out of
pocket if you want to get ahead of the curve.

Here are some more rules you may not know about.

 1. You have to see your prescribing doctor every 90 days. If you go over they
wonbt ship your supplies.

2. You must use insulin obtained under Part B.  Or the stop sending supplies.

3. Unlike most insurance, there is no vacation supplies,  so stock up.

Mike...