[IP] In need of minimed infusion sets

Good morning,
 Ibm hoping someone will be able to help. I lost my job/insurance in November
and my supply of infusion sets is almost out. I have about 18 luer lock insets
(6mm with 23in tubing, all pink colored and one grey) that Ibm hoping to trade
for any sets that will work with the minimed pump Ibm using (since my animas
pump died about 6 months ago). If anyone is interested in a trade Ibd be very
grateful!

Thank you,
Erin