Re: [IP] Pumps?

Tandem is going strong.  Stock up over 150% since first of this year.

Sent from my iPhone

email @ redacted wrote:

 > I am also looking for a new pump and I'm dismayed at how many pump companies
have closed. I know there are Chinese pumps that are more affordable but of
course we can not get them. I am still on an old Medtronic. I've been using the
Libre CGM for a few months now. It's absolutely wonderful, more affordable than
the other too. More insurance companies are starting to cover it too. I want to
keep my pump and CGM separate. I prefer to make those decision on my own. I want
a simple simple pump.

 > I thought the Tandem pump company was out of business? I also would like to
get away from Medtronics. MiniMed used to be wonderful, but after their purchase
they went way way downhill.