Re: [IP] Pumps?

I am also looking for a new pump and I'm dismayed at how many pump
companies have closed. I know there are Chinese pumps that are more
affordable but of course we can not get them. I am still on an old
Medtronic. I've been using the Libre CGM for a few months now. It's
absolutely wonderful, more affordable than the other too. More insurance
companies are starting to cover it too. I want to keep my pump and CGM
separate. I prefer to make those decision on my own. I want a simple
simple pump.

I thought the Tandem pump company was out of business? I also would like
to get away from Medtronics. MiniMed used to be wonderful, but after
their purchase they went way way downhill.