Re: [IP] Re: insulin through Part B costs me more

Well my Zip is 75061 - Dallas County, so that can be completely different
coverages.  As to AARP Membership - $15 a year or less for multi-year.
AARP is one of the best benefits for those over the age of 50.

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998