RE: [IP] Medicare (of course)

Thanks  Dianne and Liliana,

I've been in pretty constant contact with the Tandem rep and he's really been
wonderful.  It's just that no matter what he or the company says or does,
Medicare doesn't care and won't get me a new pump, even though I get tons of
error messages, like "no delivery" and "motor error."  I suppose if I called
MM Tech support they'd get me a replacement MM pump; I'm just too annoyed
right now to talk to them.

I don't think financial aid will help me, Dianne.  I offered to pay for a few
boxes of extra reservoirs and they wouldn't sell them to me!  They said I
would have to sign a paper saying I would pay for all my supplies for then on!
That's why I went elsewhere to get extra reservoirs.  I have Part B and a
supplement that pays for everything; they just won't send the reservoirs to me
until they decide I need them.  Itbs ridiculous.

Thanks ladies.

Sue

else's life.b