RE: [IP] Medicare (of course)

Thanks Len.  I'll have to check on what she put on the prescription.  I
thought she ordered enough because I never had a problem until recently, but
I'll ask again.

Thanks.

Sue
else's life."

<<Sue, I think your doctor determines the quantity of reservoirs you need,
not MM.B  Have your Dr. write a letter of necessity and get that to your
reservoir supplier.>>