Re: [IP] Medicare (of course)

Dianne - several years ago when I lost my insurance and could not
afford COBRA, Medtronics refused financial assistance because they
were basing their decision on previous year earnings, which is BS
because by then I did not have a job anymore.  I am glad it worked for
you.

For Sue - it's very frustrating, not just from Medtronics, but from
people you meet anywhere that they look at you and only see Seniors.
As far as your pump is concerned, I don't think you are going to sway
Medicare's 5 year rule.  They are trying to save themselves some
bucks.  If the pump still works, put up with it until you can get
approved for a T-slim and then, you know.  Good luck.