[IP] Animas VIBE - IR Cable

Hope someone can help with this.   I use an Animas VIBE pump and in a
recent move, now realize I can't find my Diasend uploader cable.    I have
a laptop with Windows 10.    It is the ACT-IR224UN-Li2  USB-to-infrared
cable.      If anyone has one that they are not using anymore, please email
me.  I will mail the postage first.   I talked to Metronic and they said I
had to order a whole new EZ manager kit or something and it was over $80.
A little more than I can spend.    thanks!!

Shirley, diag. age 5, 1954 - T1 64 years / Animas VIBE