[IP] Re: Medicare Coverage for Libre

 I finally got my first monthly order yesterday. I am not on Medicare, and paid
out of pocket. I just love the system! The numbers have closely matched my Roche
meters.
 Anyway, Walmart suggested trying to request a prior auth for sensors. Optum RX
typically tells me no on just everything, but this time they said I could try to
file one. In the Libre Facebook group we're seeing more and more people getting
covered and, better prices for those using the prescription discount cards. I
paid $62 to my Kroger store, Walmart was quoting $64. So, keep trying, no matter
what insurance you have!