Re: [IP] Pumps?

I am doing the same thing.  I am currently on a MiniMed 530 but itbs out of
warranty. Ibm leaning towards the omnipod.  I also donbt use a CGM but my
reasoning is bcs I canbt afford the sensors for it.  I really like the fact
that the pods are tubeless bcs Ibve had a couple instances where during the
night my pump has come off bcs even though I wear it on a pair of shorts it
still gets twisted up and that has left me with really high numbers from
going without insulin during the night.