Re: [IP] Dumb Doctors

Science says don't change two things at once.  Upping your dosage and
keeping you on the same med would have made sense.  Changing meds and
keeping your dosage the same to see how you did would have made sense.
Changing both at once doesn't give you any info about what helped / hurt!
Stay safe and keep questioning, our doctors never know our bodies as well
as we do.