[IP] Dumb Doctors

So I haven't started many topics on here but this one is special to me.
 My doctor of 7 years moved out of state at the end of last year. I have been
twice to see my "new doctors". So obviously they don't really know me or my
body.B
 They called me yesterday addressing my concerns about my high sugars at night
and rebounds during the day/morning. I was on Lantus 6 in the morning and 10 at
night. My sugars weren't getting above 400 usually but still. I sent them my
dexcom records and everything. The woman proceeds to tell me that we can switch
me to Levimer, which is what I wanted in the first place. To take 5 in the
morning and 13-15 at night.... is this fishy to anyone? It sure was to me..B
Start me on a new insulin at that high of a dose?Well, I took 9 and it bottomed
out all night... so I would have literally DIED if I had given myself that
much.Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.
Guess I'll need to find a new Endo.
Mary

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy SB. 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone