Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1391 and insulin through part B

Mike - i am exploring different plans as you indicated.  I am putting
a lot of information together and my last step is to consult with a
SHIP advisor in my area before enrolling.  In my area Plan G is
identical to F, except for a $183.00 annual deductible.  Thanks for
taking the time to answer.