[IP] Insulin through part B costs me more

Yes, many times getting insulin through a Plan D, sounds great at first. Don't
be fooled. With the cost of insulin these days, using part D will put you into
the donut hole by March. Don't forget, the donut hole takes the amount of
copay from you, and the cost the Part D company pays for the insulin and
totals it. So, if as you say, three months will cost you approximately 400,
something plus what the insurance company pays on their portion, that total
each month plays against your yearly donut hole. Most of us thought the donut
hole was only including the mount we, pay in copays. Nope, not that easy..
Part B, will take you through the year. You can, use your Part D, until you
get close to the donut hole, then switch to, Part B.B

Yes, it is a pain, but that is the only way I can you getting the insulin at
affordable prices.B

Maribeth