[IP] Re: Fiasp insulin

I've heard that it starts working faster but has a much shorter duration than
the current insulins out there. So I'm wondering specifically how it deals
with high fat/high protein meals where you would normally take an extended
bolus like pizza. It seems that you'd have to do more extended boluses for
more foods, basically for anything that slows down the rise of the carbs. Is
that true? Pam
<From what I have read it varies a lot from person to person.B  For some
people it impacts faster tan Humalog/Novolog and keeps working great.B  For
some people it does this for a while and then stops working as well or can
be slower than the others.B  For some people if causes irritation after a
while.(Like a month or more)B  And I think a lot of people mix it 50/50
which seems to keep most of the good and avoids the bad.

I am trying it now and it seems to be super insulin on day 1 and then is
just plain Novolog on days 2 and 3.>