Re: [IP] FIASP Insulin

>From what I have read it varies a lot from person to person.  For some
people it impacts faster tan Humalog/Novolog and keeps working great.   For
some people it does this for a while and then stops working as well or can
be slower than the others.  For some people if causes irritation after a
while.(Like a month or more)   And I think a lot of people mix it 50/50
which seems to keep most of the good and avoids the bad.

I am trying it now and it seems to be super insulin on day 1 and then is
just plain Novolog on days 2 and 3.

So, not all I was hoping for, but this seems to be a classic case of YMMV.
  The problem is as with all things diabetes, there are just so many
variables that it is hard to tell

John