Re: [IP] How to reuse insulin from the tubing

 I have not removed from tubing per se; i extract mostly from the cartridge,
which is supposedly empty, & thru the luer lock end, which i guess could empty
the tubing. I recover from 25-30 units from the cartridge each time but only 2u
or so from the other. I spoke w pump mfr who said this is standard. Since i pay
for my own insulin (found coupon from GoodRx for $175/vial of Humalog), i
salvage every drop. LOL Hope this helps you.

Sent from my iPhone