[IP] How to reuse insulin from the tubing

Can someone give me instructions on how I can get the insulin out of my
tubing?  I'm using Minimed silhouettes.  I've tried looking at other
posts.  They describe sucking the remaining insulin out with a syringe.  I
don't understand how that would work.  The tubing has an at each end to
connect to the reservoir or the set.  I tried cutting one end off and
sticking the syringe needle directly into the tubing but there is no way it
sucks anything out but the tiniest drop.  Maybe I'm just being really dim
about this but I have no idea how to get the darn insulin out!

Thanks everyone!

Yessi
Minimed Paradigm 523