Re: [IP] Tandem G5 Dexcom Integration and Medicare, too (?)

I'm not on Medicare, but I did notice the following blurb in the automated
email Tandem sent to me after I updated the software on my X2:

Medicare doesn't cover CGM if integrated with an insulin pump.

The Dexcom G5 integration feature should not be used on the t:slim X2 Pump
by people with Medicare coverage. Medicare will not cover CGM supplies for
people using the integration. Dexcom is working with CMS regarding this
decision, but for the time being, exclusive use of the Dexcom G5 receiver,
not an insulin pump, is the requirement for Medicare reimbursement. FOR
MORE INFORMATION > <http://info.tandemdiabetes.com/WR03nIX4h0l1Vs000601D00>