[IP] Tandem G5 Dexcom Integration and Medicare, too (?)

Tandem sent an email saying my Tandem X2 pump can now be updated (via a
software download) to integrate the Dexcom G5 receiver (just as the T:slim
does the G4).B  That was a big selling point when I was getting the Tandem in
March 2017.B  (As was the luer lock.)

Now with Medicare restrictions on the Dexcom phone app, I wonder if Medicare
supports the Tandem integration. No word sent on that.

After limping through this year, having to go to Liberty, being dropped when
Liberty was sold, begging Dexcom for each Dexcom supply this summer often
calling back the next week when nothing shipped--- Dexcom gave me the option
to be a cash customer again while they sort out the process for original
Medicare. I took it and I took a break.B  I bought a G4 system to have longer
transmitter life.B  I think G4 works better than the G5 for me.B  Losing my G4
transmitter in 2016 was a really, really big mistake.B

MaryleTandem, Dexcom G4