[IPn] sorry about the downtime

Hi Everyone,

I guess there is never a dull moment. The one time I take off for a
short vacation, the mail server went down. It had some help from the
power company with a 4 hour power outage however it did not come back
to life when power was restored. One of the primary hard drives
managed to get corrupted.

I returned to the SF Bay area a few hours ago and got right on it and
as you can see.... service is restored.

Hope you did not have any severe withdrawal symptoms :-)

PS, If you made a donation in the days near or after the end of
August and you do NOT receive a thank you note from me in the next
day or two as a process what I have then it was lost when all the
power went out, sigh.... IP never seems to get a break except in the
neck.

Best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director