Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:52:12 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1204

Hello pumper friends. I am looking for  anyone that has  gone on  a "pump
vacation". I have just made this decision after 13 years being on the  pump.

Having too many  site issues. Tried different insets and I get  leaking
 sites and aggravation. Enough changing sites daily. I saw the endo and am
on
tresiba and novolog. Seems like a full time job  of checking, notes,
 rotations , etc. I know I can do it. Am overwhelmed at the moment. Without
basal
rates, do I need a  shot each time I take a  bite of food? Corrections  are
an issue now. I need confirmation from   new CDE with  adjustments. I
appreciate any help in advance. How long did u  stay off the pump?