[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1204

Hello pumper friends. I am looking for  anyone that has  gone on  a "pump
vacation". I have just made this decision after 13 years being on the  pump.
Having too many  site issues. Tried different insets and I get  leaking
 sites and aggravation. Enough changing sites daily. I saw the endo and am on
tresiba and novolog. Seems like a full time job  of checking, notes,
 rotations , etc. I know I can do it. Am overwhelmed at the moment. Without
basal
rates, do I need a  shot each time I take a  bite of food? Corrections  are
an issue now. I need confirmation from   new CDE with  adjustments. I
appreciate any help in advance. How long did u  stay off the pump?

In a message dated 4/26/2017 9:55:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,