Re: [IP] Artificial pancreas

 Sharon, I have been in so many barmsb of their experiments, it is hard to
keep track.
 Their most recent round is pretty typical, but I couldnbt do it based on
timing.

 They will run a bunch of consecutive weeks, some with dual hormone (glucagon
and insulin) and some with just insulin.
 and 2 weeks of busual careb That means you do your usual thing, but they have
CGMbs on you, to see how you are doing.
You show up to get hooked up, but then you go home.

 My best week ever was a number of years ago with a 4 or 5 day (canbt remember
) run with dual hormones. They encouraged me to eat hard to handle foods (Can
you say pizza and Chinese food!)

 My last night of the experiment I stopped for ice cream on the way home, after
dinner. It was glorious.

John

 On Apr 20, 2017, at 4:21 PM, Sharon K