Re: [IP] Artificial pancreas

Hi John,
Thank you so much for sending this link! I've been following up on Dr.
Damiano's work for a while now. I signed the petition and passed it along
to friends as well.
What was your experience like as a test subject? How long were you on their
pump? Did it have the glucagon component at that time?
(By the way, the petition got Dr. Damiano's name wrong and called him Dr.
Moriano. Not sure who to go to the have that corrected!)
Sharon K.