Everyone in this neighborhood is entitled to their political beliefs, but
it's much better if we leave them off the field and concentrate on helping
each other manage our pump experience.

There is a wide spectrum of political thought here but let's not let it get
in the way of our mission.   I've gotten help from all sides of the
spectrum and I am grateful for that.

Think twice before you blame one side or the other.

John H,

An admin this week.

As my dad used to say when my brother and I were horsing around in the back
seat

"Don't make me turn around!"