[IP] A1 Diabetes

 I got a call from these people near the time my supply order was due to be
ordered from my regular supplier.

 The person on the phone seemed to have all my information, although she didnbt
have a professional demeanor - like someone in a phone bank untrained in
diabetes supplies. I fear one of my suppliers' data may have been compromised.

Anyone else get a cold call from "A1 Diabetesb?

My supplier said they had no connection with this company.

Weird