[IP] Cruising from Cape Liberty on Royal Caribean

I will be traveling on Royal Caribbean leaving from Cape Liberty NJ. . Has
anyone left from this port lately and if so how did you handle your pump and
diabetic supplies.
I am thinking of printing out a TSA travel card letting they know in advance I
am a diabetic carrying diabetic supplies. B When I travel with Princess I
simply walk through the scanner pump and all and never had a problem with
anything. Are these scanners just like the ones at the airport? B I have never
had a problem with my pump at the pier.
Any recent info would be appreciated regarding cruising with a pump
Kathie