From: "Tom" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 6:07:02 PM
Subject: [IP] Medtronic

B In late 2015 I began receiving "pre-collection" calls from Medtronic about
two
weeks before their bills were due. I always pay their invoices after my
insurance has made their payment and before the due date shown on the
Medtronic
statement.

1) Are pre-collection calls normal for Medtronic?
B 2) Is there any polite way to get them to stop with the pre-collection
collection calls for customers that always pay their bills timely?

(Apologies if this was covered in a thread I missed)

Tom
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)