Re: [IP] Flowsmart Infusion sets (was insulin absorption problem)

 They have holes on the sides of the canulas as well as the tip, so the insulin
comes out from
 the sides as well as the end. So if the tip gets clogged you still get insulin
delivered. It seems
like they are 90 degree angle sets with non metal canulas.