Re: [IP] Infusion set problems

 Well then perhaps the animas even in slow, is faster than others especially if
you do not experience site problems. How many days before you usually replace
them? I liken it to a gas engine which sputters and backfires until the fuel
flow is adjusted and then it runs smooth!
Richard

Sent from my iPad