Re: [IP] Infusion set problems

Hi Richard Price,
I have my Animas Ping insulin  Delivery set to SLOW. haven't had an
absorbtion problem yet (thank goodness). Only once did I get a bent
cannula. Pumping since 2004. Use mostly abdomen for both insulin and Dex
G4. Every few months, I'll use legs & arms for insulin to give abdomen a
little vacation. Never tried backside (too hard to reach and do not wish to
sit on site p#)
D for 55 yrs since age 5. GFR 9-11% do not plan to do dialysis.
Only complaint is too tired.
Still have appetite, but losing teeth to gingivitis and osteoporosis. My
Ninja's a lifesaver! I can enjoy my fresh celery with my tuna salad.
Marie Ricca